Friday, April 17, 2009

random crap!

been sketch-book'n between working on the emerson comic (almost done), so here's some sketch'ns.

fanart/inspired by Wen-M's design for the wood fairy in the RP game Anima: Beyond Fantasy. you can see his original design here. (her name is Quinn.) I took some liberties with the design; there were some things i just wanted to change. buuuut i love fairies. and she's adorable. :)
(crappy scan, and rather shoddy inking too. will have to fix some things before I re-scan to color it.)

and THIS is the "random crap". my feet, and stuff around my room. not that great, but all together it may have.... something.


warm-ups. thank you to all the stock image uploaders on deviantart who submit photos of dancers! :)


ok. these last two are alien landscapes of sorts.... really nondescript and bleh, since I didn't have any reference with me to skew.

these were actually done with Walk the Moon's new CD in mind... coming up with ideas for the inner pages, should there be any. don't know yet if there will be. sigh. well, we'll see what happens.


2 comments:

smart and cute said...

your blog is so lame.

smart and cute said...

sorry about last post that said yor blog is so lame thats this person who knows my password. see yah