Saturday, March 24, 2012

An Unfortunate Development

So it turns out, working full-time with a two hour commute, packing and cleaning up junk in preparation for a move, planning a wedding, probable minor surgery, and taking freelance and babysitting jobs for extra dollars do not bode well for extracurricular drawing. We can see very clearly Blanche's reaction to this development:


You've probably already noticed this, what with the increasingly infrequent posts. This is still my favorite place to post my work, but even taking the time to get things scanned and writing something is .... eh. My priorities are pretty scrambled at the moment, and probably will not settle again until after the big day at the end of May.

I've got a few things planned which I will schedule to post when I can. Until then, reader, thank you so much for your patience!!!

1 comment:

Coach Kiester said...

I found your review of peacock feathers on Amazon and know you are planning a wedding. My niece is also planning a wedding with peacock feathers and I was wondering if you'd be interested in selling some of your peacock-related wedding items after your wedding? If so, please email me at lauriekiester@msn.com
Thank you!