Thursday, December 9, 2010

I was born...


A UNICORN. A unicorn with a big butt! I found an old mix CD a friend made for me back in 2005 today, and it has the unicorns on it. they make me happy. :D

so, this random drawing is dedicated to the animation club at Walnut Hills HS. you guys were so fun!!! It's a usual thing for people to not know what I'm talking about, but it's unusual for them to actually be interested. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

SO, I've still got sketches from Webber's sketchbook to scan. I left Savannah before Thanksgiving, but it was only 5 days ago that I got to Cincinnati to stay (for the next month). Been rambling around Indianapolis and Chicago. I've gotten my computer set up now, but the pickle-scanner's still in it's box. that will be remedied this weekend.

I'm working for Plow Digital this month! I'm a temp/freelancer/intern to help them finish animation on one of their current projects - a Facebook game. I animated an awesome waterfall for it last week. My supervisor said "that's way cooler than what they're paying for". harhar.

ok peace out.

No comments: